|College & Educational Consulting|
|Online Test Preparation|
|College Financial Planning|
|Career and Assessment|
|Events & Workshops|
Individual and Group Teaching and Tutoring Programs are Available
Academic Tutoring and Enrichment College Prep Program
Helping college bound students enhance their transcripts!
We offer accelerated learning programs and tutoring services that specialize in improving a student's academic portfolio to rapidly enhance their college prep and admission strategy. Determine areas on your transcript you can improve and get ahead!
Your college counselor has been advising you to take challenging classes at school, but you can't seem to fit them into your schedule. Or, maybe you have classes that you have taken in the past where you didn't perform well. You would choose to retake a course so a higher grade would be reflected on your transcript that college admission officers view or take an accelerated course. Our program allows you to take a required class, maybe in math or the sciences, which you'd rather take during the summer or on your own during the school year at your own pace. You know you can do well, but not as well as if you try to fit it in with all your other classes, extracurricular activities, and community service commitments.
The College Connections Academic Portfolio Program is a unique, home school tutoring program for college-bound students who wish to boost their academic portfolios / transcripts by:
- Taking impressive supplemental high school classes
- Retaking unsuccessful classes from the past
- Completing required high school classes on their own and at their own pace
If you're a college-bound student, here is how our program can help:
- Take any of over 80 high school courses through accredited online virtual high schools' courses that have flexible start and end dates and fit your schedule and learning style.
- Courses offered are accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Commission on International and Trans-Regional Accreditation (CITA). Advanced Placement courses are approved by the College Board. Courses and diplomas have been reviewed and approved by the NCAA, and the high schools have been approved as online providers by UC "a-g". All classes meet or exceed national standards.
- Receive individualized college advice, support, customized help and guidance to help you achieve your academic goals from specialized experts with proven success in helping students excel
- Finish high school at a quicker pace and don't wait for the next semester to begin a class, begin any time of year!
- Take Advanced Placement classes at a flexible pace or take classes not offered at your high school
- Work in a fun, innovative, and convenient virtual learning environment.- in small groups or individually
- Here are some of the courses you can take: Algebra I, Algebra II, AP Calculus A/B/C, Geometry A/B, Pre-Calculus, Statistics, AP Biology, AP Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics A/B, AP Language and Composition A/B , AP Literature and Composition A/B, World Literature, American Literature, Spanish (1, 2, or 3), English 9 A/B, U.S. History, World History, AP U.S. History, and other core and elective classes.
- You need to get approval from your high school counselor or administrator to verify that you will receive credit
We offer different options for completing a course. (*Note: Students can complete a semester of a course in as few as four (4) weeks or as many as 16, depending on your desired pacing.)